I was looking through my pictures and thought it would be fun to post pictures of all the kids at around 9 months so I could see what they all looked like at that same age. Which ones do you think look alike? Benjamin Jack Gracie Sara-Jane
okay i know i am a far distant cousin but they all look like phillips kids to me. they remind me of when michael was a baby. yes, i am that much older than he is. i remember when he was born. sara-jane especially reminds me of my and michael's grandpa phillips. total phillips genes going on there.
if i can dig up some of my baby pics you will see the resemblance. weird! but in a cool way. they are dang cute for sure.
Sometimes when I see Benjamin I feel like Iam looking at myself and then there is Jack and Gracie who look like Michael and Sara- Jane she also looks like my baby picture Big Gramdma has a Twin
4 comments:
None of them look alike. NONE! That is amazing.
okay i know i am a far distant cousin but they all look like phillips kids to me. they remind me of when michael was a baby. yes, i am that much older than he is. i remember when he was born. sara-jane especially reminds me of my and michael's grandpa phillips. total phillips genes going on there.
if i can dig up some of my baby pics you will see the resemblance. weird! but in a cool way. they are dang cute for sure.
Sometimes when I see Benjamin I feel like Iam looking at myself and then there is Jack and Gracie who look like Michael and Sara- Jane she also looks like my baby picture Big Gramdma has a Twin
Cute pictures. Don't you just love baby pictures!
Post a Comment