Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Play Group

Today I took the girls to Barnes and Nobles for story time, I didn't really like it. I thought it suppose to last for 30 minutes? We were there for an hour. The stories picked were for older kids and the kids at the story time were 4 and under. The kids were bored, they weren't listening and they couldn't sit still. There favorite part was the song time and the coloring page. The guy telling the stories was good at what he did he just got to much into the story and adding extra parts that it took forever, it's lke he was reading them for his self and not for the kids even I got bored. I heard the story time at Russo's is better I think we'll try that next time. Afterwards we went to El Pollo Loco for lunch that was really yummy.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

now I don't feel so bad that I missed it. Lunch out is always the best part. Let me know how russo's is.