Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Emma Marie......... Born 9-9-08



My sister Karen had her baby last night, delivered via C-section. She was born at 9:54pm, weighs 8lbs 2oz and is 21 inches long. She has lots of brown hair and of course is very cute. Karen and the baby are doing really well and will be home tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh she is so cute! I am happy to hear they are both doing well. Was the c-section planned? Sorry by the way about Sunday, it was last minute news about going to a baby blessing so I had to find a sub fast. I hope it went well. Michael kept telling me all day you were going to be so mad at me!HAHAHA You can get me back soon I am sure since we will never be released! Tell Karen Congrats for me and I will see you Sunday!