Here is a little update on our family. Benjamin is almost in 3rd grade, that is so crazy to me, he is getting so big. He likes to stand up against me to see if he is almost as tall as me. I tell him one day you will be taller than me. Jack will be going to 1st grade, and is very excited to get to play on the same playground as his brother. Next year I will only have one pick up time, they will get out together. The boys are growing up so fast, they actually don't fight very often any more and get along for the most part. I'm ready for them to be done for the summer. I'm tired of making lunches and doing homework. Were ready to be lazy, go swimming, and just relax and have fun. Gracie is a stinker she has decided to start giving me attitude(so fun). She is a very good girl and plays well with her sister. Sara-Jane is all done with her pacifier Yaaaaaa it has been about a week and a half. I wanted her off before she turned two and she will be two in one month. SJ is very stubborn like her brother Jack. She is very independent since she has learned to walk, but she also is a good girl.
Michael, myself, friends, and family will be coming over tomorrow to help us lay sod. I thought this day would never come and I was sure we were never going to get grass, but after 3 years in our house it is finally happening. I will post pictures after the grass is in so if your interested you can take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment