Well yesterday we layed our sod. We had 12 people helping us and the job got finished in 2 1/2 hours. A big Thank You for everyone who helped. Here are some pictures.
WooHoo! It is always so nice to have grass. I can't believe you went that long. Then again you have boys and they love dirt. It looks good. I sure miss my big backyard. Enjoy yours!!!
I can’t imagine not having lawn with the kids playing out there all the time. Now you could come to my house and have some lawn and lots of dirt for them to play in. And there would be no cats to scratch Sara Jane either. Come visit anytime. John & family are coming May 30th. love, Aunt Linda
I am sooooo Jelous!!! Our back yard is all dirt. We tilled it up to plant good grass instead of weeds and now JC is busy and so I have a yard full of soft tilled up dirt that the boys are dying to play in but I am not dying to clean up the mess! So we are playing out front which means mommy has to stop what she is doing to go out too. LONGING FOR GRASS AGAIN!!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Look at my fancy cousins with grass in their back yard! SOOOO nice!
Yay for grass!!! It looks great!
WooHoo! It is always so nice to have grass. I can't believe you went that long. Then again you have boys and they love dirt. It looks good. I sure miss my big backyard. Enjoy yours!!!
P.S. I miss you!!!!!!
Oh Kendra....how I envy your grass!!! We are going on 8 years with none. :( Maybe soon.
I can’t imagine not having lawn with the kids playing out there all the time. Now you could come to my house and have some lawn and lots of dirt for them to play in. And there would be no cats to scratch Sara Jane either. Come visit anytime. John & family are coming May 30th.
love, Aunt Linda
I am sooooo Jelous!!! Our back yard is all dirt. We tilled it up to plant good grass instead of weeds and now JC is busy and so I have a yard full of soft tilled up dirt that the boys are dying to play in but I am not dying to clean up the mess! So we are playing out front which means mommy has to stop what she is doing to go out too. LONGING FOR GRASS AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment