5 things on my "to do" list this week:
1. Get Michael and the boys ready to go camping
2. clean the house
3. Do laundry
4. Play with kids
5. Go to the movies
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Cherry Pepsi(from Country Boy)
2. Ice Cream
3. Anything Chocolate
4. Trail Mix
5. Chocolate Chip cookies(Home made)
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Buy a house at the Beach
3. Get a bigger car
4. Hire a maid
5. Save money for missions, weddings and college
5 places I've lived:
1. Bakersfield, Ca
2. San Leandro, Ca
3. Hayward, Ca
4. And Bakersfield again.
5.
5 favorite musicians/bands:
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Dixie Chicks
3. Michelle Branch
4. The America Idols(The David's)
5. And most songs on the Radio.
5 Tagged Friends:
1. Karrie
2. Liana
3. Liz
4. Carianne
5. Priscilla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good to see new stuff on your blog. I enjoy reading people's "tags". Thanks for checking in on my blog now and then!
Post a Comment