At about 9:45 this morning I went to get SJ out of bed(she never sleeps that long) and she was just laying there waiting for someone to come get her. I picked her up and she was burning up. I took her temperature and it was 101, could be worse. I gave her some motrin and know she is playing in the toy room and watching cartoons with Gracie. Who's Next?
Saturday, March 15, 2008
So who will be next?
At about 9:45 this morning I went to get SJ out of bed(she never sleeps that long) and she was just laying there waiting for someone to come get her. I picked her up and she was burning up. I took her temperature and it was 101, could be worse. I gave her some motrin and know she is playing in the toy room and watching cartoons with Gracie. Who's Next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment