Monday, March 17, 2008

Drinking and Driving?


Doesn't she look a little drunk. Michael said she looked funny. I promise there was only juice in the cup.
Today Sara-Jane is 21 months old. I can't believe how fast time goes. She is finally starting to get interested in walking. Yes, you heard me for those of you who don't know, she still doesn't walk. I think she forgot to stand in line the day they were passing out the physical abilities. She has taken a few steps on her own but it's not on the top of her list to walk. So some day she will do it. She is so cute and half the time very happy and half the time fussy. I think she would be happier if she could run around with her sister and brothers.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

My little brother Caiden didn't walk until he was almost 2. He was definatly happier once he could run around and get to things. Yea I made the little einsteins cake. I love doing things like that.

Shannon said...

So darling! I love your blog and I'm glad you told me about it this morning. Your girls are adorable and it's fun to read about your boys too. I didn't know you had two more until this morning when you brought them. Fun!!