Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sara-Jane's new bed


Here is the girls room. Sara-Jane just got her bed set up and she is very excited about it. For about 4 months she has been sleeping on her crib mattress on the floor, now there room looks complete.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Cute! I might get to buy beds someday...

I might actually just take a saw to the bunks we bought and give them to the girls and buy new bunks for the boys. By cutting the one set in half, we won't have to take it apart to move it into the house (Ryan refuses because it was a pain), and Jessie will still be little, so she can have the top half with the rails, only it'll be on the ground like a normal bed! Low though- I think I'll like them low. If not, I'll build them up with wooden posts and maybe make Kacy's higher and... it goes on and on...

I'm thinking of having a party for kacy and ed, maybe on the 22nd with a bounce house. hurry up and have your baby so she can come, too!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the beds, another milestone. Cute room!