Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Egg and cupcake decorating

Friday Karrie and her kids came over and my Mom brought Alyssa and Emma. Everyone came over for some decorating fun. Along with all the little kids were my cousins April, Jennifer and Caley. They colored eggs and then decorated cupcakes, we were going to save the cupcakes for Sunday dessert but once we say how they turned out we let them eat them. After were we all done with the decorating we ordered pizza and had lunch.



2 comments:

Karrie said...

Who's rag-a-muffin kids are those???!?? (Mine, of course. Sometimes I feel like I should shop at the GAP to make my kids looks better. Then I think: 1- We don't do the GAP. 2- GAP clothes would be just as holey and stained as WalMart clothes because my boys are rough! 3- That would require shopping at the mall. Ugh. It was a fun day!

3girlsmom said...

looks like tons of fun. i totally forgot about decorating eggs this year! oops!