Wednesday, October 29, 2008
An Update
I'm not very good at updating my blog, I've been to busy or to lazy. Last week I wasn't feeling good because I had an infected tooth that had to be pulled out, they usually put you to sleep for that but since I'm pregnant they just numbed me as good as they could, I still felt some things. I had to get stitches, and was on two rounds of Antibotics. I'm doing much better. Benjamin and Jack are both in Scouts. Benjamin through church and Jack through school. The girls are getting big and go once a week to a friends house to play for 3 hours that means I'm kid free. We take turns at one anothers houses. It's a really good trade off and the girls love it. Well, MIchael's sister and her family are in town from Utah and had there baby blessed on Sunday. We have been enjoying there company, we don't get to see them very often. On Saturday Benjamin gets Baptised and on Sunday my little sisters baby gets Blessed. We have a very exciting weekend. It's always fun to get together with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
holy crap you poor thing! hope you are feeling better. congrats on the pregnancy! didn't know. when are you due? do give the details.
I thought I was the only one that seemed to miss something! I even tried to look back at other posts to see if I missed an announcement. Congratulations!
Congrats on the pregnancy!!! I had a feeling you were!!!
Jen, you didn't miss any announcements. This post was kind of it. Nothing to big, Maybe I will send one out.
Post a Comment