Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. So I'm going to try to be better at posting. Let me tell you some of the things we've been doing this summer. We went to the beach with my sister and her kids, took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda(very funny), Jack and Alyssa went to a week of kid camp. I took my kids plus Alyssa to the dollar theatre to see Horton Hears a Who(cute movie), and I took the boys to Color Me Mine. Were trying to stay busy. We've also been swimming and just hanging out at home. We have more plans for July, I will be taking lots of pictures, I finally got a new camera.
We also celebrated Sara-Jane's Birthday. On June 17th she turned 2 years old.
I can't believe how fast time goes by. She is sweet, stubborn, loves to sleep, talk, absouletly loves her blankie, doesn't like strangers, loves to eat pasta, dislikes sand, grass, and milk, shows interest in the povvy(potty) and she only wants Mom. Michael says I baby her, but not any more than I did the others. And If I do it's because she is the Baby.

No comments: