Friday, June 13, 2008

Benjamin finally lost another tooth.

I don't have a picture at the moment it is on my phone and I don't know how to get if off, and my camera broke. Benjamin finally lost another tooth. Last summer he lost two bottom teeth, and now a top one fell out. The tooth was loose forever and it never became loose enough for me to pull it out, I tried. So one evening we were at Sonic eating dinner and playing on the playground. Benjamin and another little boy were playing in the sand and the other little boy was sitting on one of those sand toys that picks up dirt well I guess Benjamin was to close to it and he got hit in the mouth with it. He got a fat lip and his tooth came out. So he is 7 1/2 and has lost 3 teeth.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It was good seeing you last night. Sorry not to get intouch sooner. Life's been pretty busy. id love to do you're family pics. Outdoor pics would be great around 7:00 or so. Let me know what your schedual is like. the next few weekends are not aavilable, but weeknights are or the weekend after the 4th.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Take your phone to walmart they can get the photos off for you. That's what I had to do. If your phone is bluetooth ready (what ever that means? I'm really tech dumb!)they just hold it next to their kiosk thing and put your pics on a disc for you or print them.