Friday, March 14, 2008

Easter Break

I don't know if any one is truly excited that it is Easter Break, I know I'm not. Now for an entire week, 10 days but whose counting, I get to hear the kids(mostly the boys)say that there bored. Good thing the weather is nice and I can send them outside. I guess we will be taking a lot of walks/bike rides, trips to the parks, play dough outdise of course, and maybe a trip to Mc Donalds(my kids love that place). We also have nieghbors with kids the same age as the boys and there over here all the time. I think it will be okay. I do have a really good friend down the street Liana who also has four kids, we will have to get together. We will not be going anywhere because Michael has a messed up schedule. He has one day off the next day trainning and then the next day off so we can't go anywhere, oh well we have a couple of trips planned for next month. I hope everyone has a great Easter Break, I know I will try to make it as fun as possible.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I just wanted to tell you how cute your girls are. it was fun seeing them at the park. I look forward to getting to know you better. Sorry about spring break...I would feel the same way in your shoes. My week will be the same as any other week as Eric has to work 60 hrs still...