So let me tell you what happened this last weekend. I went to the beach for 2 whole days without any kids. My Mom, Dad, Karen and I went to the beach and stayed with my Aunt Carol.
I have to brag for just a minute. Michael stayed home with all of the kids all by himself, he bathed them, fed them, got the boys off to school, picked them up, and even took them for a bike ride to the park. Oh ya and started weening(?) Sara-Jane from her pacifier. She pretty much doesn't use it any more, she cries in her crib for about 5 minutes then she is asleep. I was very proud of him.
While I was gone he called one afternoon and wanted to know what they could do, because he was bored, I told him now you know how some of our afternoons go. Anyway, I had a great break from the kids and the every day stuff, and Michael and the kids got to have some bonding time without me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Next time take me with you :)
SWEET! Now, he need to do it for a week to get the full effect- my kids act so differently when I'm not there (according to Ryan they seem like they are scared and that nothing is normal...)
I would LOVE to get away for a weekend. Sounds like a blast!!! (brooke- rosedale ward)
Post a Comment