Today at lunch time I left Charlotte in her chair a little to long plus she missed her morning nap and this is what happened.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Summer
Summer is off to a great start so far. Were keeping busy and enjoying styaying cool indoors. We've been to the Grandma and Grandpa's houses to swim and everyone loves that. Benjamin and Jack are pretty good swimmers, the girls stay i there floaties and Charlotte is carried around by me. So far we've got a good schedule going and I hope we can keep it up.
Today at lunch time I left Charlotte in her chair a little to long plus she missed her morning nap and this is what happened.
Today at lunch time I left Charlotte in her chair a little to long plus she missed her morning nap and this is what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment