Charlotte turned 11 months and started walking. Our earliest to walk. I was ready for it, she is a heavy girl to pack around. Michael with the help of family and friends put tile in our house.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Month of April
Jacked turned 8 years old and got to get baptized. He was very excited and had a great day. After the baptism we had family and friends ovewr for a BBQ celebration.
Charlotte turned 11 months and started walking. Our earliest to walk. I was ready for it, she is a heavy girl to pack around. Michael with the help of family and friends put tile in our house.
Charlotte turned 11 months and started walking. Our earliest to walk. I was ready for it, she is a heavy girl to pack around. Michael with the help of family and friends put tile in our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks so good!!
Post a Comment