I don't have any newborn pictures of Gracie on the computer, so here she is at 6 months old.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Happy 5th Birthday!
Gracie had a Birthday on January 19th. She is know 5 years old. I can't even believe it. She will go to Kindergarten in the fall. We also moved into our house 5 years ago. We moved into our house and 4 days later I had Gracie. My labor with her was 3 hours from begining to end. Everything went great with the delivery. When Gracie was 5 days old I ended up back in the hospital with a fever of 104, and an infection. I was in for a week, hooked up to IV, and oral Meds also. I had all kids of things wrong with me. I had a few cat scans and lost a bunch of weight. I had 2 blood transfusions, it was awful. When I was able to go home I had to have a pic line(?) put in and had to be on IV meds for an other week. I will never forget that whole experience, it was awful. I have an awesome doctor who let me keep Gracie with me the whole time as long as I had someone with me 24/7, so my Mom stayed with me during the day and MIchael stayed at night. My mother-in-law also came a couple of dys and stayed with me. I'm very grateful I made it through that experience and am grateful for all my family.
5 years
4 years
3 years
2 years
1 year
I don't have any newborn pictures of Gracie on the computer, so here she is at 6 months old.
I don't have any newborn pictures of Gracie on the computer, so here she is at 6 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment