Idon't know why these pictures came out sideways, Oh well.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
2 months old
Charlotte had her first set of shots today. She got 3 shots and had to drink a liquid. She was super happy a very good until they poked her, she got really mad and turned very red. She weighs 12lbs 1 oz and is 23 inches. The doctor said she looks perfect. She won't have to goi back for 2 months. I asked about her birth mark and she said sometimes they could get bigger, smaller or just fade. She told me that if she scratches it, it will bleed. So at least I know what to watch for.



Idon't know why these pictures came out sideways, Oh well.
Idon't know why these pictures came out sideways, Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is gorgeous!!! I just love that purple.
Post a Comment