I thought I would post since I haven't in a while. My cousin Jennifer came to town for two weeks from Seattle and we had a good time hanging out, shopping and eating out. On her last night in town we went to the bowling alley and had dinner and bowled a game. It was a lot of fun. We had a good Christmas and a fun New Years. For Christmas we had family over for breakfast, which my Dad makes every year and then more family over later for dinner. We had a full house. For New Years we went over to my Grandma M. house and had a little party with lots of food and fun games. The kids did really well and we left there at 12:30.
Tomorrow the boys go back to school. Hurray! Things will go back to normal. I get to go back to exersice at the church, they haven't had it over Christmas break Michael has the next two weeks off, and next Monday we go to the doctor for our unltrasound and then leave for our cruise. I will post before I leave to let everyone know our news. I can't think of anything else so I will post later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So now you get to find out before you leave? Cool. And I think you should name your girl "Mercedes". In honor of mom's car. And always pronounce it like you speak spanish. (think of the town Merced, but a tad different, with an "es" on the end.) And if it's a bot, name him Dirk. Dirk Guy Phillips.
Or you can go with what Ryan wanted to name Jessie, has she been a boy- Virgil Danger. So he could say "Danger is my middle name"
my typos were pretty bad- sorry
I am waiting!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having.
Carianne is such a pretty name. LOL She could be named after me and Karrie and you. You could even spell it Karrie-Anne or maybe Karianne, or Karrieann or....okay I'll stop. As for boys names I am no help. I have used every boy name I could think of. Hope I don't have any more boys. Have fun on your cruise. How nice. Where are you going?
I dreamed it was a boy and I got to name him ( Burford ) Probably didn't spell it right maybe I had to many diet cokes the night before. A Girl's middle name should be my first name it's so beautiful Kathleen Ha Ha
Post a Comment