Monday, August 11, 2008
6 more days........
I'm so excited there is only 6 more days until the boys go back to school. Were all very excited. My house will stay cleaner and it will be a little more quiet. The girls don't make big messes and they take 3 hour naps. CRAZY! I'm not complaining, I love it. . We've had a pretty fun summer mixed in with some really boring days. This week is going to be pretty busy for us. Tomorrow were taking the kids to Hurricane Harbor. Last year we took them before school started and we decided to go every year before school that we could. In a few of years the girls will be able join in on the fun. I don't believe in taking my kids places where they can't ride what I can ride, they have to be tall enough. So they will have to wait. My Mom is going to keep the girls for the day. THANK YOU MOM, we wouldn't be going if it weren't for you. On Wednesday the boys will be getting haircuts and new shoes for school, they have everything else they need. On Thursday we will be going to park day, and on Friday and Saturday I have Baby Showers to go to. This week should go by pretty fast. Hurray for School.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We did hair cuts tonight, pump it up tomorrow with the boys best friend (and his mom happens to be mine, which is nice), Wed. is scouts, Thursday is Bunco, Friday Robert helps Gma Susan with her yard and then they are all going to Jennete's for a sleep over! Yeah! This week should FLY! Thank goodness, because I am so ready for the two of them to go back to school. Now if I could just get JC back to work somewhere, because he is worse than the kids.LOL! I told my kids we would do theme parks when they were ALL tall enough to ride and could go the whole day w/o naps.
Post a Comment