It's not the best picture, but it is hard getting both girls to look at the same time, so I decided to just take a picture. This is my Aunt Diane and Uncle Dennis. There visiting from Texas. We went to visit them and my Granny at her house.
I was packing things up to go home and we were talking and the girls were playing with the cat. The cat who's name is Peaches, was laying in her bed and SJ was petting her and playing. Well, after about 5 minutes SJ started crying. I checked her out and didn't see a mark. After a few seconds we sawa scratch on the fold of her arm, then a few seconds later on the left side of her face down under her eye. So we walked out to the car and as I was outting her in her car seat I found another scratch on the other side of her face. She must of ticked the cat off or it was done playing. I think the cat won the fight.


8 comments:
Poor Baby! Cat scratches hurt. I know what you mean trying to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time. I just give up and take tons of pictures and hope at least one came out okay.
I hate cats. Mostly because I am allergic. Cat scratches hurt- something about them stings like crazy. The cat got her good on her face! Did she cry like crazy?
oh my gosh....she did cry like crazy.
Poor thing!!! I'm not a fan of cats myself...
That is so pathetic! Will the cat be euthanized?
No, the cat won't be euthanized, because it's at my Grandma's house and we usually don't go over there, we'll just remember to not let her to get close to the cat.
Oh- my- goodness!!! I guess that means no cat coming to your house anytime soon :)
Post a Comment