Sunday, March 23, 2008

Guess What?

Sara-Jane is finally walking. Yesterday she started taking a few steps, and by this evening she was walking all over the house. I took some video but it didn't turn out very good. I will get some more tomorrow so you all can see. I'm so excited I thought this day would never come, I had given up on this ever happening. She is having a blast with this walking thing, she gets so ecxited and I think she will be much happier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats now she's mobile. I can't wait to see the way she walks I'm sure it's very cute. Hope all is well with you all. Can't wait to see you all agian.

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

Kendra,
Your blog is so cute. You and Michael have made a beautiful family. Wow, your kids are growing up so quick. I am so excited for SJ. I am sure she will be running any day. :)