Monday, January 7, 2008

Our trip to Helendale, Ca

Michael the kids and I took a little trip to Helendale. For those of you who don't know where it is, it's a little town outside of Barstow. Our Cousins Lizzy and Justin moved there about a week ago. We went to visit them and to find out where they moved. It's in the desert. It's a nice little town and very quiet. Lizzy and I went shopping at the Outlets in Barstow and found some good deals. We had little Grayson with us and left the guys at home with the other 6 kids, they survived just fine, when we got home Justin was serving all the kids dinner. We stayed for 2 nights, and let me tell you, trying to get all those kids to bed was interesting. Oh and both mornings they all decided to get up at 6:00am in the morning. My kids never wake up that early, but they did and I'm not a morning person so I was not very excited. We had a really good time. Thank You Pollock's for letting us come stay with you. We love you guys.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

We've got cousins who live there too. I know exactly where it is!