Sunday, December 16, 2007
Santa made a visit to our house
Santa came to our house to see the kids. North of the River(for those of you who live out of town, it's our local community center) was advertising for a free visit from Santa. So I called and set up a date and time for him to come. They told me I could leave a small gift wrapped for each kid outside my door with there name on it from Santa so when he came he would bring the gift in with him. So he came brought the gifts in and it was a big hit, the boys loved it the girls not so much. I think we will do this every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is the coolest thing!! I'm always inpressed with the NOR programs. LOVE Sara Jane's picture...priceless.
Post a Comment