Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crazy Day

Well, let me tell you a little about my day. I got up and got the boys off to school Yaaaa. I was in the bathroom getting ready to leave and Sara-Jane is sitting on the edge of the bed, not the side but the end where your feet go, I told her not to move and the next thing I know she scooted off, let me remind you she doesn't WALK so I put her there and she fell off.
Then my Mom and I go the lunch bunch for our ward and nobody showed up, we stayed and had a yummy lunch and then found out they met yesterday.
Well I came home and picked up Jack and for the 3rd day in a row he whines at me because I didn't drive. For those of you who don't know, it takes 7 minutes to walk to the school, I can see it from my front door. So Jack puts me in a bad mood because I have to hear him whine all the way home. Then by the time I get home from getting Jack I have to turn around and go back to the school 20 minutes later. Benjamin is always excited to see me no matter what. So as usual he talks the whole way home.
Then later comes dinner time I don't want to cook so I take Gracie and we attempt to pick up some food. Well we went out at 5:20, I was reminded of why I never go out at that time, there were cars everywhere. So Michael said he wanted KFC(which by the way is expensive) so I go to the Drive thru and when I get to the speaker to order there is a sign that says Cash only, the man says I can order in line then go inside and pick it up with my ATM, but it will charge me $1.50, so I tell him no Thank You and leave. So I decide we should go to Taco Bell and that was a joke we didn't even bother. Way to busy inside and out. So the we go to this Chinese food take out and there to expensive.I thought I will just get Little Ceasers Pizza there cheap, then I decide never mind. So I give up and go home with no food I was done looking and by that time nothing sounded good. So I came home empty handed. When I walked in the door the boys weren't happy because I had no food. They were not happy. Well, Michael went to bed and I took the kids to Mc Donalds and Cousin Caley met me there to help out. She's the Best. Thank You Caley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The joys of being a mother. I feel your pain sister. Sounds like my life. Except I never get out with just one kid. How lucky is that! I have this new recipe I made up on one of those days that I didn't want to cook and had nothing to cook. Take two lg cans cream of mushroom soup, two cans of chicken broth, 3 cans cooked chicken (from costco) can of corn, can of sliced carrots, can of green beans and then I dhop up and boil three to four potatoes. Add all together in a pan or crock pot. YUMMY! My kids and hubby grub it down. Now sometimes when I have some time I make homemade broth with fresh chicken. But, it really doesn't make it any better. They like it both ways. I have a lot of "easy I don't want to cook recipes." We should do a recipe swap. Maybe one of these days I can come visit. Like on a Mon, Wed or Fri after 3:30 would be good for me. Let me know. :o) And remember to BREATH! Like Jared always says...someday you'll look back and laugh and have some great stories.

Williams Family Dirt said...

We all have those days...hang in there, I bet today was better!! Glad to hear your update...

Karrie said...

Hee hee- I laugh and your insanity for thinking KFC at that time of day. They are the slowest and worst for anything, even if the food tastes decent. Next time think Save mart or Albertsons deli for fried ckicken. Rosedale is just not the place to be at that time no matter what you are doing. One of the many reasons we moved.