Saturday, October 27, 2007

OUCH!


Sara-Jane got her first injury and she doesn't even walk. The kids and I were in the trailer cleaning and I kept telling the kids to make sure the screen was shut tight so Sara-Jane wouldn't fall out. Well, either they didn't close it all they way or someone(Gracie) opened it and out fell Sara-Jane. No one actually saw her fall out but we all heard it. We think she did a flip, because when I got up to go get her she was outside on the cement on her booty. She screamed but when her Daddy(who she loves so much) took her she was fine, as soon as I took her back she started crying again, so I bribed her with a sucker then she was all better.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

It is amazing how resilient children are. I think they all have guardian angels!