Monday, October 22, 2007

I left Michael in charge

Doesn't the title pretty much explain everything. I went to go visit my good friend Carianne(she just had twins). So I left Michael home with the girls. He only had to watch Gracie because Sara-Jane was sleeping. So I was gone a few hours, and look what happened to my little girl and the toy room. The toy room was much worse, there was black marker everywhere, the walls, chair, dresser, puzzles, carpet, toys, and of course Gracie. She looks like she had a great time decorating the room black and making a big mess. I put her in the bath got her all cleaned up and Michael cleaned the walls. I told him if the kids are being to quiet for to long then there usually getting into trouble. Maybe he'll remember next time to check on her.

3 comments:

karen said...

I feel for you Kendra. I hope it was a washable marker. My kids tend to find the permanent markers. Drives me crazy. Hope all is well with your family. Tell April hi for me if you talk to her.

Karen (wallin) Ford

Karrie said...

That is awesome! Not really. Love the Disneyland pics. I will take my kids when hell frezzes over. Seriously. I took the kids to Murray Family Farms and thought I was going to die and lose Will all in the same five seconds.

Pollock Palooza said...

HA!!! I totally started laughing and called your cell phone when I read the title! But you didn't answer. (watching what not to wear?) :) anyway that is something Kennedy would do not sweet Gracie! So funny. Where was Michael? Looking at his truck again? I'd say working on his truck, but it never seems to be finished :)