Your all probably wondering what this thing is. Well, on Saturday evening I was playing on the computer and Gracie came up to me and I saw this thing on her finger like a ring, well I told her to come to me so I could get it off, and it wouldn't budge, I tried soap and water, and even butter, so I called Michael (who was at work) and he said to get some wire cutters and I did, my neighbor came over to help and we couldn't get it off. By this time her finger was swollen and turning purple, so I took her to Urgent Care and within 5 minutes of being there they cut it off. Her finger is fine, just a little swollen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh my goodness! Did you figure out what it was?
that's awesome, in a bad way of course. Kids do the dumbest thing sometimes- hey where was her mother??? hee hee, of course you already know my kids were eating sudefed that day (where was I? 5 feet away, literally...)
never figured it out. We don't know what it went to. weird.
Glad to hear she is okay, I ran across your blog from Karrie's favs. You have a beautiful family! This is Kiahna Williams by the way.
What did Urgent Care use to cut it off?
They used a tool that looked kinda of like a can opener. They put this tool on the ring and started turning the handle and it snaped off. they had to do it twice, Gracie wasn't very happy. But she still has her finger.
Poor Gracie Michael did it !!!
Post a Comment